Employee Productivity - Care Concierge Packages for Staff
© Danielle Robertson Consulting Pty Ltd t/as DR Care Solutions
DR Care Solutions Safeguards Employee Productivity & Business Growth
DR Care Solutions offers Care Concierge Packages to companies that wish to support their employees who have caring responsibilities or who need support themselves.
Similar to business-subsidised and supported childcare, providing support to employees who have ageing parents or family members with disabilities, removes the stress and anxiety of their carer responsibilities and allows them to get back to work sooner. Our Care Concierge Packages safeguard employee productivity and business growth.
12 Reasons to Partner with DR Care Solutions
- Your employees are in safe hands with us. With more than five decades of collective experience, our team has the expertise and experience to handle any care request.
- We offer national coverage to support all companies, of any size.
- Your employees will receive an individualised, detailed Life Plan© outlining current care needs, wants and wishes. We have experience in planning for the needs of LGBTIQ or non-English speaking clients.
- Your employees will be treated with the dignity and the respect they deserve.
- We offer empathy and an attuned understanding of the sensitivities that surround care situations.
- Your employees will be provided with the care and support options that are right for them.
- Your employees will be guided through the process; we will lead the way!
- Both you, the employer subsidising the service, and the employee, paying the subsidised rate, will receive value for money. We save enormous amounts of time, stress and money. When it comes to the Aged Care or Disability Care systems, most people do not know where to start and are unsure of what constitutes truly good care.
- Your employees will be given a choice of providers, be it in-home care, retirement villages or residential aged care.
- Your employees will be consulted every step of the way – we are fully transparent. The family are our client, not the in-home care providers, retirement villages or care facilities.
- Your employees will be supported in getting the estate planning needs of their loved one completed in a holistic and professional manner
- Your employees will be supported in getting the RIGHT care solution for their loved one.
For more information, please reach out to Danielle Robertson at DR Care Solutions for an initial discussion on how to set up support and assistance for your employees as part of your company's health and well-being program.
Encourage your employees to remain at work, be productive and feel supported knowing that their loved one is obtaining the right care, at the right time in the right place with DR Care Solutions.